Do you breathe design? Read on! Be an integral part of the company that is redefining online payments in India. Are you passionate about developing groundbreaking consumer experiences? Can you collaborate with and inspire a group of designers and engineers with your ideas to create world-class interactive products? Do you want to reinvent payments in India? We are seeking an energetic and flexible UX Designer with a strong foundation in designing interactive experiences for web and mobile. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering high quality multi-device consumer experiences. This role will work closely with product managers, technical teams, and other leaders to develop and release world-class products. About Us Redefining the way you pay. Citrus is a one stop payment solution provider; making digital payments and online checkout processes simpler, faster, safer and easy for an 800 million strong electronically connected user base. We make money fun and joyous, instead of boring people to death with numbers. Our digital payment solutions come at a price but, the peace of mind they offer, is absolutely free. To know more about what we do and how things work here, check out CNBC TV 18’s coverage of Citrus on their show, Young Turks. We’re constantly in the news for pushing the boundaries of the payments industry with our innovations. Take a look at our Media and Press page for more news and views on Citrus.
And also involve in developing High Performance / Low latency solutions to power all of Citrus mobile products including mobile apps and SDKs.
- A passion for creating high quality User Experiences Design.
- Accountable to execute aggressive schedules that meet stringent demands for quality, functionality, support.
- Identify industry best practices for user experience and ensures that they are leveraged to address business and user goals.
- Quickly able to convert Mockups & Wireframes to Reusable Interfaces compatible with modern practices in a fast-paced, highly iterative development environment.
- HTML5, CSS3, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe flash, Corel Draw.
- Good working experience on Web Service Integration (JSON, REST, API, XML).
- 3-5 years of professional experience in User experience designing and development with a demonstrated track record of achievements.
- Must have strong analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Supporting complex, scalable, high-availability layered web and mobile applications with an emphasis on user-facing technologies.
- Expert user of industry standard tools.
- Minimum graduate (Engineering), Post-graduation will be a plus.
- Minimum graduate from top colleges like IIT, NIT, and BITS Pilani.